24th February 2022:
The Qld government has announced that the following restrictions will be lifted:
From 6pm AEST, Friday 4th March 2022:
For our centre, tenant customers and shoppers whilst in-centre:
- Masks will no longer be required unless in Healthcare Settings
This includes: ME Dental, QML, Highfields Village Medical Centre, Wholelife Pharmacy.
- Density limit will no longer apply for food courts, personal care and gyms
As a reminder, whilst in-centre please remember:
- Maintain 1.5 metres between yourself and others at all times
- Continue to use the Check In Qld app at hospitality venues including cafes and restaurants
- Adhere to hygiene guidelines
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms
- Wear a mask when entering Healthcare settings
Please reference the Qld Government COVID-19 restrictions update page for the latest information on restrictions and COVID-19. Please reach out if you have any queries.